Friedman: Charles Hudon moved to make room for Weise?

Gotskillz2102

Jun 9, 2016
Except one player thinks they deserve a better opportunity and that their "talent" will carry them; resulting in average effort and even worse play.

The other, knows that they need to fight every game to prove they deserve to be in the show. He is going to play every shift like its his last, and the results while likely to be disappointing, will be due to a lack of that talent as opposed to a lack of effort.

Which player would you rather have? I'm taking Weise every day of the week; he will make our team better through inspiring the young guns and being a defensively responsible guy. I was a huge support for Hudon but the kid just can't put it together.

Are you talking about Weise ? Because this is exactly the same style of play as Chaput, Agostino and Deslo and it don't work well too, but..

Hudon can't crack the line up with or without Weise.

Maybe MB took a guess with that move. Solid PKer who knows the city with playoff experience ++ giving Schlemko instead of pick or young prospect.

MtlsabresFAN

Nov 17, 2018
Hudon doesn't skate well enough to work on the Habs. If he go goes to a slower team he might actually be good. He just doesn't fit in Julien system.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Needs to be fast to play on the Habs 4th line. Hudon doesn’t fit the Habs because he is relatively slow.

I think he’d be fine. The Oilers are just a dumpster fire and most of our bottom 9 looks like ass. He’d probably do what everyone we move does and have a renaissance somewhere else.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I think he’d be fine. The Oilers are just a dumpster fire and most of our bottom 9 looks like ass. He’d probably do what everyone we move does and have a renaissance somewhere else.

I would take him if there is nothing better. But his lack of speed is concerning.

EquabaleAce

Nov 8, 2003
Calgary
Ryan Carpenter out of Vegas could be a fit. RH reportedly decent on draws, good wheels and motor? His value couldn’t be much, could it?

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Hudon lacks the complete game to make it in the NHL. He'd do well to play for Ottawa or Arizona or another bottom team so he can be exciting

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
a team that lacks youth and scoring depth would be interested in him. he's not that slow. the habs are incredibly fast but it doesn't he mean he's not an adequate skater. bergevin probably looking for a 4th, maybe a similar reclamation project or vet C

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad