OT: Chara Parties With The Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chippa13*

Puke inducing....

This may be C stripping material.

You think you would ever see someone like Bergeron at a party of a member of the team that just beat you?!??!??!

Murph is probably sharpening his axe right now

slainte

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I don't think I could care any less about this. Perhaps if it wasn't Chara and Hossa, they weren't close friends/neighbors, and if the Bruins hadn't already won a cup recently...THEN maybe I'd be upset about it.

I see it as more about Chara being happy for his best friend than him "partying with the cup."

chippa13*

I don't think I could care any less about this. Perhaps if it wasn't Chara and Hossa, they weren't close friends/neighbors, and if the Bruins hadn't already won a cup recently...THEN maybe I'd be upset about it.

I see it as more about Chara being happy for his best friend than him "partying with the cup."

Chara took a picture with hossa and the cup.

Time for a new capt!

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Chara took a picture with hossa and the cup.

Time for a new capt!

Let's see, fellow countrymen and close friends in their home country and one celebrating with the other on their success. I won't sleep for weeks now.

And suggesting he be stripped of the C makes me think you are KPD or just another example of you trolling again.

TCDaniels

Legen... Wait for it
Feb 12, 2003
Maine
I presume there's a link missing or something?

And I presume it's a link to a picture of Z with Hossa and the Cup?

If so - like Chuck said... It's a non-issue... These guys are life-long friends and neighbors. OF course Z is happy for Hossa. Of course Z is pissed HE didn't win the Cup. Of course Hossa would be happy for Z if he had.

If it's a picture of him partying with Patrick Kane, that's a different story altogether.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Puke inducing....

This may be C stripping material.

You think you would ever see someone like Bergeron at a party of a member of the team that just beat you?!??!??!

Murph is probably sharpening his axe right now

slainte
Settle down, there, patrioti. I wouldn't be surprised if Hossa partied with Z when we won the Cup in '11. Maybe our captain wanted to make sure his name was still on Lord Stanley's hardware. Didn't Boston's Mayor party with Bourque when the Avs won the thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad