Confirmed with Link: Changes Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Quite surprised they got rid of Lombardi completely. Thought he'd remain with the organization in some capacity.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Blake in charge is a huge ducking mistake. The only experience he has was with Lombardi and that's what the kings are trying to change.

Blake has done nothing to warrant this position with so little experience. Just terrible.

For head coach to complete the old boys club further who can they bring in? I know Tony granato has coached before any other former players?

It didn't work for Edmonton and it's not going to work here. Here's to going back to the mediocre times...

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
nervs.gif

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Blake in charge is a huge ducking mistake. The only experience he has was with Lombardi and that's what the kings are trying to change.

Blake has done nothing to warrant this position with so little experience. Just terrible.

Shanahan has done well in Toronto and he got that gig after working in the league office, just like Blake.

I'll start getting worried when they make costly mistakes. Now we wait and see as to who the new coach will be and what other changes may be incoming to the personnel.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Quite surprised they got rid of Lombardi completely. Thought he'd remain with the organization in some capacity.

Me too, very much so. Pretty shocking.

Not gonna lie, I am a little scared of the old boys club.

I'm a lot more than a little scared. I think Blake is capable of being at least an average NHL GM (business saavy, college education, knows the league/good contacts, ran the minor league clubs, etc.), but I'm worried about what this means for Futa.

123slam

Dec 28, 2006
Don't want to give Blake the short end of the stick already, but, this sucks.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Wonder if Sutter retires or coaches again. Still one of the better coaches in the league. Just wore out his welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad