NCAA GDT: Championship Week

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Recipe for 2 SEC teams in the playoffs and a lot of tears.

And you can forget about UCF. Getting stomped without Milton by Memphis.

I'm rooting for Georgia because I want to see Alabama tears roll. :laugh: There are several "fans" who came out of nowhere in Charlotte in last 10 years, I'm pretty sure they were Florida fans before then.

We’ll see what happens, but it felt like Georgia needed to at least get some points out of that drive.

They badly need a TD here.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I'm rooting for Georgia because I want to see Alabama tears roll. :laugh: There are several "fans" who came out of nowhere in Charlotte in last 10 years, I'm pretty sure they were Florida fans before then.

They badly need a TD here.
Meh, UGA won the SEC last year too. Bama "fans" don't care as long as they have a shot to win the title still.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
The ones who call into the Paul Finebaum show though :laugh:

"Ally-bama dun got cheated by dem SEC refs PAAWWWLLL!"
UGA is going to have the same bandwagon Wal-mart fans once they start winning regularly like this. Hell, they pretty much already do. All sorts of UGA gear everywhere in the Carolinas when there was maybe half as much in the late Richt years. Same with thing with Clemson now that they are a perennial playoff team. Suddenly everyone is a UGA and Clemson fan with stickers and flags on their cars, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad