NCAA GDT: Championship Week

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Fun SEC Championship game. I feel like this is Alabama's year, again.

Bama fans think every year is their year. Bama fans think it’s a failure to not win every game.

Bama fans think it’s their birthright to always win, never lose, and all the parades.

Alabama fans are the epitome of spoiled

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
witnessing absolute greatness with what Saban & Alabama are doing

Appreciate greatness? I’ve had to appreciate way too much of this greatness for my liking.

Greatness had a shelf life and Bama has reached “FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO AWAY” status.

CFB was better off when Bama was just another team

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
When you factor in college, the state of Georgia is up there(if not at the top) of tortured sports fans.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
At least just play it straight and throw a deep ball up for grabs, if it gets picked off you can call it an arm punt and line up and try to stop them on a longer field.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Bama fans think every year is their year. Bama fans think it’s a failure to not win every game.

Bama fans think it’s their birthright to always win, never lose, and all the parades.

Alabama fans are the epitome of spoiled

I was trying to be nice.

Seriously though, my real feeling is Alabama, like the Warriors, are ruining their sport because there is no competition. It's Alabama and then everyone else and we are on the downslide of approaching a decade of that. I mean UCF (I think) also went undefeated, yet they are 8th in the country and won't go to the playoff. If you're not one of the big power teams, playing a season feels like a formality. There is no room for advancement for you, while all the big schools get the big name players and money. Honestly I would love to see the Bowl games be set up as the playoff system, with a one week bye for the top two teams and maybe the top 16 teams play in a Tournament leading up to the championship game the second week in January. I get final exams and stuff, but make it a month long College football playoff instead of the system we already have.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Georgia killed themselves with their stupid playcalls on the third & short situations they had in the second half. They failed with of three of them when they were up and every time they snapped it with an empty backfield.

That's before the insane fake snap.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
That was maybe THE game of the season.

It should make whatever Ohio State does irrelevant tonight, IMO.

Top four are Alabama, Clemson, Notre Dame and Oklahoma. Georgia is on the outside looking in unless Clemson falters tonight.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I was not expecting much of Georgia this year. 4/5 of their oline are Freshman/Sophmore. They have had the 2 best recruiting classes. 11-2 in a reload year is fine, and Fields will make them so much better.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
That Ohio State-Oregon National Title Game with no Bama seems like a lifetime ago.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I was not expecting much of Georgia this year. 4/5 of their oline are Freshman/Sophmore. They have had the 2 best recruiting classes. 11-2 in a reload year is fine, and Fields will make them so much better.

But it won’t matter since apparently every Bama recruiting class is the greatest of all time and literally anybody that puts on a Bama uniform is the greatest ever

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
But it won’t matter since apparently every Bama recruiting class is the greatest of all time and literally anybody that puts on a Bama uniform is the greatest ever
SO why hasn't Alabama won every National Title since Saban got there?

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

Kirby is going to ride Fromm. Fields might as well transfer.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
SO why hasn't Alabama won every National Title since Saban got there?

Because it had taken act of gods performances to beat them.

They don’t have run of the mill losses.. it takes all time pantheon performances to beat them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad