GWT: Champions League - Semifinals

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
You're preaching to the choir, I think he's the best German center back, better than Rudiger, but I've heard he's messed up for the NT a couple of times.

Oh he's cursed for the NT :laugh: He can play a perfect match and still end up giving up a fluke goal or penalty lol. Fixing him with the NT will be Nagelsmann's greatest challenge after the euros.

Tackle from behind, touching nothing but ankle, that's an easy card.

You're not wrong, but Dortmund aren't getting that call against a bigger team like PSG.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
You're preaching to the choir, I think he's the best German center back, better than Rudiger, but I've heard he's messed up for the NT a couple of times.
Yes Schlotterbeck only really needs to clean up the 1% of his game, when he can be pretty disastrous. When he makes mistakes, they tend to end up as a goal against. As said he's Dortmund's Upamecano. He's still pretty young though so I don't know why he wouldn't cut those mistakes out of his game.

Reactions: luiginb

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
PSG controlled much of the half thanks to Vitinha and the pressing by WZE.
But that goal should never happen. Marqui is not aligned and Lucas could have tackled earlier (but maybe he was already injured, though it seems to be on the missed tackle). Since then BVB has been better.
Kudos to Adeyemi for the defensive work.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
He did great there to stop the counter. But I know, he's the wrong nationality :naughty:

Kobel should go kiss his posts
He sent a pass to a an opponent on his 28 meters.
He just turned over the ball which cost Marqui a yellow.
He had countless situations with lack of pressing and here he just missed an easy goal.

Nationality? Vitinha is french?
However, Ruiz is Spaniard. You're living in Spain. Thanks for the heads up.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
He sent a pass to a an opponent on his 28 meters.
He just turned over the ball which cost Marqui a yellow.
He had countless situations with lack of pressing and here he just missed an easy goal.
He's playing too far up the field, he's best in a double pivot, Enrique should switch his and WZE's positions

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad