GWT: Champions League Round of 16 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Ronaldo is the greatest player in Champions League history.
05A559F2-2B13-4CC1-9987-52083F9B8DC8.jpeg

Reactions: TRG

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Omg!!!!

I am glad we have Ronaldo instead of Higuain. A crippled Ronaldo is better than a "fully" healthy Higuain.

Higuain is a good player, but he always crumble under pressure. You can't win with a player like that, that's why Perez sold him back then and kept Benzema.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
lets not turn this into a Ronaldo vs Messi debate , please.

this has been a great game , and I'd love to hear from the hot-take artists who wrote off Juve like they're nothing.

I hate Juve, but they're a top 5 team - easily.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Higuain is a good player, but he always crumble under pressure. You can't win with a player like that, that's why Perez sold him back then and kept Benzema.

Higuain would have bottled this game the same way he lost it when he played us. You can't trust him.

I honestly didn't want Ronaldo at first, because of his age and price tag. He's exceeded my expectations. He's worth every penny. I just wish he would stop insisting on taking every free kick.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
lets not turn this into a Ronaldo vs Messi debate , please.

this has been a great game , and I'd love to hear from the hot-take artists who wrote off Juve like they're nothing.

I hate Juve, but they're a top 5 team - easily.
The only reason I didn't write then off is because they've got Ronaldo. I actually told a friend last night that he'd get a hat trick today and Juve would go through. The only player in the world that can turn a UCL tie against an elite team on it's head like this under the insane amount of pressure that Juve currently have on them.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
The only reason I didn't write then off is because they've got Ronaldo. I actually told a friend last night that he'd get a hat trick today and Juve would go through. The only player in the world that can turn a UCL tie against an elite team on it's head like this under the insane amount of pressure that Juve currently have on them.

Ronaldo's made the difference , but lets not take away from the fact Juve has utterly dominated this game. It hasn't been remotely close.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Ronaldo's made the difference , but lets not take away from the fact Juve has utterly dominated this game. It hasn't been remotely close.
Absolutely. Bernardeschi, Spinazzola, and Cancelo have all been fantastic but at the end of the day you need someone to convert that dominance into goals.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Lol, who was the bloke(s) that said Atletico were safe to go through?

US bumped our clocks up an hour on Sunday because we love useless changes, screwing with our bodies natural rhythm, and costing the economy hundreds of millions a year for no benefit at all.

So that means they're kicking off at 4PM eastern today instead of 3PM like the games last week.
More daylight is somehow bad? I die inside when the sun goes down at 5 PM during normal time in the dead of winter.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Chiellini is awfully good at diving. Much better than every forward out there. Dove in the first leg too to save a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad