GWT: Champions League - MW4

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Awful second half for PSG so far.
First half they had 1.50 xG and hit the bar.
But since halftime, they seem to be sleeping and can't find anything offensively.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Crazy stat: Milan are playing FOUR ex-Chelsea players.

Did I just see Rafa Leao make a sliding tackle?? I wonder if Sacchi's words got to him (he said he wouldn't have played on his Milan teams because he never runs back)

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I don't know what xg is but Celtic apparently have a score of 0.01 which is very funny.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Meh, bad game again for PSG away in the CL.
Even if they beat Newcastle at home, they're at risk because they could lose at Dortmund and 9 points might not be enough.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
This group is nuts. PSG is a different team home than away. Mbappe with 2 consecutive meh games, long time since that happened.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
What's the most fun next step in this group? PSG thumps Newcastle at home while BVB s***s the bed in Milan before beating PSG on the final match day so that both of them can advance when Milan loses to an already eliminated Newcastle?

Add that to Union sneaking through on 9 points and all would be right with the world...

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
What's the most fun next step in this group? PSG thumps Newcastle at home while BVB s***s the bed in Milan before beating PSG on the final match day so that both of them can advance when Milan loses to an already eliminated Newcastle?

Add that to Union sneaking through on 9 points and all would be right with the world...
Honestly, I think PSG could have issues with Newcastle. Assuming Newcastle is healthy, they set up really well defensively and are good on the counter.
At the same time, I think PSG will win in Dortmund, BVB just seemed to shrink when they played in Paris.

Matchup situation IMO.

But in the end, I think PSG will end up topping the group, too much quality.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I think PSG wins at home against Newcastle.
And although I'm not impressed by BVB I could see them losing there.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Honestly, I think PSG could have issues with Newcastle. Assuming Newcastle is healthy, they set up really well defensively and are good on the counter.
At the same time, I think PSG will win in Dortmund, BVB just seemed to shrink when they played in Paris.

Matchup situation IMO.

But in the end, I think PSG will end up topping the group, too much quality.

Anyone could beat anyone in this group. But if I'm being serious, I don't think PSG is losing at home. Newcastle may not be as bad as they played against BVB, but them going to Paris and getting a win is a tall order. Now PSG dropping the ball in Dortmund OTOH, I can definitely see happening.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Benfica has not showed up at all today, it's already 3-0 for Sociedad after 14 minutes.

Edit: 3rd goal was disallowed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad