GWT: Champions League - MW1

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Salzburg is fun to watch. They're young and talented, and they also play borderline suicidal football. This is still a game even with Benfica at 10 men.

Some good young players on that team that'll be moving to big sides in the next few years.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Even if Onana sucks, De Gea clearly wasn't the option either. He had his fair share of howlers last year if you recall.

But yea a keeper who doesn't let a ball a game sneak past his hands would be nice.

I agree but they spent 60M on hardly an upgrade. There were cheaper and better keepers Im sure.

The get real is the stupidity of the post coming from a fan whose tickets are extremely expensive.
And stupid is mild here.
Yes, because you know I control ticket prices for barca. In fact Laporta doesn't take a shit without asking permission from the Don.

It's about to get all stupid up in here.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Every time you get in the box you should just spend all your effort trying to hit someone's arm with the ball. That seems to be frequently rewarded so far in the CL.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Bullshit penalty as usual. How these decisions always go against Man Utd this season.
How many refs are born in munich?

Aftermarket for the Amex?
Nope but a member license then purchased a ticket directly. Europeans are actually suckers I’d gladly pay twice as much as I have going to football matches. But I may just be coming from spending for hockey tickets.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Haven't been watching too closely, but Raya's distribution has been pretty spotty today.

Glad ESR is getting on. Hope he can impress.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Havertz probably should have gone to goal originally, but his movement created the goal. ESR involved as well, although his pass to Nelson could have been better.

Regardless, great to see those two involved in a goal, even if it won't show on the scoresheet.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Jaox Felix is on fire at the moment for Barca (sorry... too many games to watch just finishing up yesterday :wg: )

LAZIO KEEPER SCORES A HEADER AT THE LAST SECOND,,,,,, ooooooooooooh haaaaaaaahahahha that was incredible!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad