GWT: Champions League Group Stage Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
When SN had the CL rights, I could watch every RMCF CL game. Now that TSN have the rights, they never show them. **** you Bell, I won't pay you 15$ a month for BEIN.

Varane = god.

How are you a supporter of a la liga team and not have Bein sports...without Bein I wouldn't even have cable.

Missed penalty for Dortmund...ref clearly saw it as he talked to Carvalh. Dortmund will tie it up though.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Same **** every time. Ramos should've been sent off there fake tough guy nonsense.

3 games winless for genius zizo. Take out the Sporting game where it took a horse shoe to grab all 3 points and all your left with is 1 unconvincing win against Espanyol.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
How are you a supporter of a la liga team and not have Bein sports...without Bein I wouldn't even have cable.

Missed penalty for Dortmund...ref clearly saw it as he talked to Carvalh. Dortmund will tie it up though.

On weekends, when I have time to watch full games (which hasn't happened a lot so far this season), I use online streams. I arrive home at 4PM at the earliest on week days so I can only catch half the game at best.

I think Videotron doesn't even carry BEIN in Quebec City (which sucks).

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Schurrle!!!

I thought there was a foul on the bicycle kick though

Referee also didn't call a foul on Bale for his super high foot on Schmelzer earlier in the match where Schmelzer got injured. So I guess he was consistent on the high feet at least.

Pretty even match overall, but the officiating decisions favored Real between the Carvajal foul in the box, Cristiano's goalkeeper impression, and Ramos who should have been sent off right at the end for his typical hot-headedness.

Dortmund are still very much a work in progress. Hopefully the team continues to improve down the stretch as last year's edition did. Mor, Pulisic, and Dembele... a world of promise between all of them as they continue to settle in. Ginter had so many scary moments. No idea what he was doing just standing still in the box in the 91st minute. Must have thought he couldn't reach it cleanly and might have deflected it in. Weigl was brilliant the whole match. That dribble in the ~75th minute to evade the Real forward that lead to the Schürrle shot two passes later was so spectacular. Love him so much. I also thought Castro was generally very good, and Götze too. Guerreiro a bit disappointing, but he still helped defend the left wing.

Dortmund will need to play a lot better to take any points in Madrid, where Real are so much better. I think they needed to win this game to have a shot at topping the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad