GWT: Champions League Final Build-Up and GDT

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Just think that without the transfer ban I highly doubt this Champions League win ever happens. It forced us to integrate our youth players into the squad, some of whom played massive roles for us, and we also stockpiled money that put us in a prime position during the COVID downturn.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
This is why the transfer bans are dumb. All it made Chelsea do is hoard their money and and pick the players they want the following summer.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
This is why the transfer bans are dumb. All it made Chelsea do is hoard their money and and pick the players they want the following summer.
Without COVID though, I doubt we land all of our targets. It was the combination of hoarding money and a wide open market with few buyers.

I will still say being forced to play Mount, James, Gilmour, CHO, Abraham, etc. was the biggest impact. Proved that Chelsea had really good youth players but never relied on them.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Without COVID though, I doubt we land all of our targets. It was the combination of hoarding money and a wide open market with few buyers.

I will still say being forced to play Mount, James, Gilmour, CHO, Abraham, etc. was the biggest impact. Proved that Chelsea had really good youth players but never relied on them.
I think Kai would be out of reach but thats pretty much it.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
0i0u3ly5hh271.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad