Recalled/Assigned: Chad Ruhwedel recalled

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Meh. Really wish Murray would've stepped up to the tank plate and called up someone bad. He's an upgrade over Benoit, but at least it's not McCabe

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
Meh. Really wish Murray would've stepped up to the tank plate and called up someone bad. He's an upgrade over Benoit, but at least it's not McCabe

Why do you think there's that much of an on-ice difference between Ruh and McCabe right now? Obviously McCabe has higher upside and better tools, but right now I'd say they are pretty close.

I will admit I don't watch Roch very often, so my opinion may be a tad outdated.

Huh? Ruhwedel was the best call up option for Benoit.

I think his point is that Murray could have called up a worse dman if he wanted to, so to say Nolan and him are at odds with playing the best players is not quite accurate.

indigoo

Nov 26, 2011
Is it possible Murray is just so spooked that if he makes any deliberate move, or seemingly deliberate move, **** could hit the fan?

Weird because who could top the ****ing Yotes in the category of obvious tankers.

Karate Johnson*

Is it possible Murray is just so spooked that if he makes any deliberate move, or seemingly deliberate move, **** could hit the fan?

Weird because who could top the ****ing Yotes in the category of obvious tankers.

No I do not think this is a thing.

The Sabres have done nothing that any other team in our postiin hasn't done over the last 30 years. It's only a thing on HF Boards because of McEichel.

Toronto is acting Colton Orr "to say thank you for what he has done for the organization"

There is absolutely nothing wrong with calling up anyone at this point.

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY

He could have called up anyone from Rochester and it would not have made a difference.

Didn't Edmonton start an AHL goalie last night?

ClassicBusiness

Mar 20, 2012
Maybe Murray isn't as worried as we all are? I would have given someone else a call up, someone who has never played in the NHL.

SamReinhart23

Mar 10, 2014
Pegula already bought the #1 pick when he paid for the combine.

I hope your right. I think the players imo are finally starting to get it though that they can end up playing with one of McDavid Eichel next year. Which should help their chances extremely at making the playoffs next year then any other player in the draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad