GDT: CGY @ STL 6 pm MST, SNW

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Feels like we’ve been getting our asses kicked by the Blues for many years now. With 10 games to go, I couldn’t care less but I really hate playing them

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
homer-simpson-nodding.gif

The tank rolls on.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Very clutch f***ery from the officials and league to cost us the game in the 3rd. The NHL supports the Flames tank.

Does this mean the lottery will be rigged for the Flames and we get Celebrini???

Yes it does.
If we are smart enough, this should be are major target. Losing sucks, but with 10 games to go....just play Rooney, Hunt and other scrubs like Mangiapane for 20 mins a night and with a bit of lottery luck- we might get Celebrini!

Also got to flip Marky (as much as I hate it) for another first to somehow get Tij. Imagine that!!!

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
If we are smart enough, this should be are major target. Losing sucks, but with 10 games to go....just play Rooney, Hunt and other scrubs like Mangiapane for 20 mins a night and with a bit of lottery luck- we might get Celebrini!

Also got to flip Marky (as much as I hate it) for another first to somehow get Tij. Imagine that!!!

I think you're right. Rather than try to lose, play the AHLers/kids and the losing will take care of itself. I think most good clubs do that when they're in the position we're in. Give the vets some rest and good luck with the draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad