GDT: CGY @ STL 6 pm MST, SNW

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
In for more punishment.

Punishment starting early too with this anthem singer. oof

I had to switch channels, that was rough :laugh:

I guess Blues still have a shot at a wild--card spot sort of maybe. But I don't know this team at all. One of my least watched teams in the whole league.

Reactions: Boomstick

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Wolf maintaining really good position from one side of the crease to the other. Kept his 5 whole shut - Hrudey right in that.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Nice penalty kill

I guess I've checked out too, I thought the game was on later. But i'm here now. Having some chicken shwarma and rice.

Glad you made it! Sounds yummy1

I had a really late lunch/early dinner. Miso soup, shrimp tempura, dynamite rolls, veggie tempura. I'm stuffed lol.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
BTW, the first goal picks allowed me to submit my picks at like 6:04 pm MST. I had the picks page open, so maybe that was the trick (I had let time get away on me trying to get the GDT going).

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
We might not complete 1 page tonight in this thread. That would be an all time low.

Tbh, was just thinking about it, unless this org gets there butts in gear with a new arena and aggressive drafting/ttading/winning team building strategy in place ASAP this team could be in a lot of long-term trouble. It's sad it was allowed to get to this point.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Man those high stick's must freaking hurt

Tbh, was just thinking about it, unless this org gets there butts in gear with a new arena and aggressive drafting/ttading/winning team building strategy in place ASAP this team could be in a lot of long-term trouble. It's sad it was allowed to get to this point.
We could also try to get a couple of hometown beauty's back here.
Looking at Brayden Point and Cale Makar. Couple of Stanley Cup winners.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad