Waived: [CGY] F Dryden Hunt waived by the Flames (cleared)

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Well. He was better than Rooney at least.
keep on signing career nothing players and then act surprised when they're the same career nothings they've always been

Reactions: Boomstick

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
Can he play goal? Asking for a friend.

du3AFAC.gif

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
I wonder if this is because Pospisil impressed, actually.
Eh, kind of but guessing he gets sent down once Mangiapane comes back. That is if the Flames only want to carry 13 forwards. Who knows, they might even just keep Hunt up actually, assuming he's not claimed, if only to make sure Pospisil is playing regularly. Or they plan on calling someone else up to keep the competition going

Huberdeau-Lindholm-Mangiapane
Zary-Kadri-Sharangovich
Dube-Backlund-Coleman
Greer-Ruzicka-Duehr
Pospisil/Hunt

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Eh, kind of but guessing he gets sent down once Mangiapane comes back. That is if the Flames only want to carry 13 forwards. Who knows, they might even just keep Hunt up actually, assuming he's not claimed, if only to make sure Pospisil is playing regularly. Or they plan on calling someone else up to keep the competition going

Huberdeau-Lindholm-Mangiapane
Zary-Kadri-Sharangovich
Dube-Backlund-Coleman
Greer-Ruzicka-Duehr
Pospisil/Hunt

I still like that line-up. How do we suck so bad haha

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Hunt is what he is at this point. He's a guy who can add a bit of an edge to your 4th line. Offense isn't non-existent, but it's not consistent, either. Not afraid to mix it up. Doesn't do any one thing particularly well or particularly bad. It's the motor that keeps getting him NHL deals.

You could do a lot worse for a 4th line.

In all fairness, I haven't seen him play this year.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Hunt is what he is at this point. He's a guy who can add a bit of an edge to your 4th line. Offense isn't non-existent, but it's not consistent, either. Not afraid to mix it up. Doesn't do any one thing particularly well or particularly bad. It's the motor that keeps getting him NHL deals.

You described what he's brought to a T.

He was plucked off waivers 2 or 3 times last year, he's a decent tweener for when you have injuries. Personally I hope he clears, he looked really solid on the Wranglers top line after we acquired him from the Leafs for Zahorna last year; he'll be a good add to play with Coronato.

Reactions: Boomstick

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

Until the bolded, I was wondering if you had. :laugh:

He's been severely underwhelming so far in all of those roles. Then he got moved up in the lineup for some reason.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Feels like he’s only in the org because he’s pals with the Florida boys

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island

He hustles and is an ok skater.

That’s literally it. Otherwise he has zero hockey IQ offensively and his defensive game really isn’t great either.

He’s a worse version of Brett Howden. He’s out there taking laps and throwing some hits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad