Eklund Rumor: CGY - E Kane

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
garbage, the Flames are finally getting rid of a few bad contracts at the end of this year.

Why would they want to spend that much money on a guy that's nothing but trouble.

Huge pass. the only way I'd trade for him is straight up for one of the Flames bad contracts like Wideman.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
garbage, the Flames are finally getting rid of a few bad contracts at the end of this year.

Why would they want to spend that much money on a guy that's nothing but trouble.

Huge pass. the only way I'd trade for him is straight up for one of the Flames bad contracts like Wideman.

Even then I wouldn't do that, Wideman is gone after this year and other than that one ref incident is a very clean player. I don't want the most hated player in the league and history to ever come close to my team.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Even then I wouldn't do that, Wideman is gone after this year and other than that one ref incident is a very clean player. I don't want the most hated player in the league and history to ever come close to my team.

You must have started watching hockey in 2014 if you think Evander Kane is then most hated player in league history. That's one of the most laughable statements I've ever read.

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
You must have started watching hockey in 2014 if you think Evander Kane is then most hated player in league history. That's one of the most laughable statements I've ever read.

February 2008, my first game was Ottawa-Detroit where Ottawa won 3-2. I've never seen such a POS like Kane, yes there are some dirtier on ice goons, but nothing comes close to his classless act in Kane off the ice.

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Not gonna happen, and even if it does, I'd hope all we give up is cap dumps.

Again with our cap dumps expiring and how classless E. Kane is, I wouldn't do it. Not even Wideman, Stajan, Engelland, and a 7th roudner for Kane and their 1st rounder for the next 10 years (Well okay if Vancouver is willing to take Kane after we 'trade' for him, I'd do that deal).

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
As I wrote about last night, the Avalanche and Bruins continue to have talks, and it's really no secret if you talk to teams around the league. I had three other teams contact me last night asking what I was hearing regarding Colorado and Boston prior to posting my update last night.

Ya. Sure.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Yeah Evander Kane threads on this sub forum are all the same, uninformed hive mind mentality about his "classlessness" or lack of "production"... even though he's close to a 30 goal per 82 game pace this year. But nah, one of the best forecheckers in the league with speed, strength and averages 25 g per 82 gp throughout his career is worthless :laugh:

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
Yeah Evander Kane threads on this sub forum are all the same, uninformed hive mind mentality about his "classlessness" or lack of "production"... even though he's close to a 30 goal per 82 game pace this year. But nah, one of the best forecheckers in the league with speed, strength and averages 25 g per 82 gp throughout his career is worthless :laugh:

Concerning career shooting percentages, concerning career average missed games, only scored twenty or more goals once (don't care about pace), selfish player, Mr. High-and-wide, career d bag off the ice.

Congrats on him pacing for goals on a trash team.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Concerning career shooting percentages, concerning career average missed games, only scored twenty or more goals once (don't care about pace), selfish player, Mr. High-and-wide, career d bag off the ice.

Actually scored 20 goals twice. And that's fine, Kane brings far more then this trash post alludes to. Don't worry, when he is dealt I'll make sure to bookmark this joke to show the return he brings back. It will be a hefty return. And you trying to diss him by scoring at a real good pace on a "trash" team just shows your ignorance. One of the lowest scoring teams in the league and Kane has just been scoring goals.

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
Actually scored 20 goals twice. And that's fine, Kane brings far more then this trash post alludes to. Don't worry, when he is dealt I'll make sure to bookmark this joke to show the return he brings back. It will be a hefty return.

Feel free to be impressed with Kane all you want. Everyone knows how overrated he is. Sure, he hits and forechecks. So do plenty of players. Nothing I said in my post was wrong aside from 20 goals apparently.

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012

Don't look now but this post is clueless.

Very useful player.

Some hf fans are going to be very upset when their team trades for him. GM'S aren't silly like HFBoards.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Feel free to be impressed with Kane all you want. Everyone knows how overrated he is. Sure, he hits and forechecks. So do plenty of players. Nothing I said in my post was wrong aside from 20 goals apparently.

Yeah, "plenty" of players hit and forecheck and I'm sure they are all 20+ goal scorers too :laugh:

Kane would be tied for 2nd on the Flames in goals (even though he has missed 11 games)...oh and he would have the highest gpg on the Flames right now. But yeah, he wouldn't help your team. Oh wait actually he would when it's April and the Flames fluke run has them outside the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad