Confirmed Trade: [CGY/CAR] Noah Hanifin and Elias Lindholm for Dougie Hamilton, Michael Ferland, and Adam Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Faulk has to be out in this case. If they're counting on Bean to be ready though they're making a BIG mistake.

Have to say thinking about this I like it for Carolina.

Hamilton challenges for the best D-man title in Carolina, with Slavin, opens up the possibility to trade Faulk now, whom Hamilton clearly upgrades.
One of the best top4's in the league, add the kids+ whatever from other trades and Carolina could be going somewhere.

The offense should see a massive boost.

VeteranNetPresence

Disco Super Fly.
Dec 8, 2011
Vancouver
Calgary: biggest losers on draft day due to the fact of them trading away most of their top picks, and victims of ANOTHER lopsided trade. First Hamonic, now Lindholm and Hanafin

Reactions: amethyst

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
i get get this for Carolina... i get they get hamilton who's a beast and Fox who could become a beast but... you give a Foward + Hanifin to get Dman's when you lack foward... and stacked at D...

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
A really nice trade for Carolina.

This could be a good trade for both teams. I think Lindholm can still step up to be a 60 point centre.

Reactions: SaskCanesFan

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I honestly think that Hanifin in the Flames system can put up almost as much offense as Hamilton did and he's got the more potential of the two. With the rest of the trade potentially being a wash, I'd say Calgary probably wins this with the best potential player.

I honestly thought Hanifin would fetch more otherwise I'd have just traded Tyson Barrie straight for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad