GDT: CGY(34-37-5) @ SJ(18-51-8) 8:30pm SNW, tank-off at the Sharktank

Which of these forwards should the Flames re-sign next season?

• Total voters

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Huberdeau forcing passes when there is no passing lane, what's new. If only he'd move his feet and hold on to the puck more like that scoring chance he had this period.

Nice block by Miromanov.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Huberdeau forcing passes when there is no passing lane, what's new. If only he'd move his feet and hold on to the puck more like that scoring chance he had this period.

Nice block by Miromanov.
Did he play like this in Florida? Ive never seen anyone who just stops moving any time he has the puck

Reactions: Boomstick

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Did he play like this in Florida? Ive never seen anyone who just stops moving any time he has the puck
Yeah. Him not moving his feet enough was always something he had an issue with.

How the hell did that not go in lmao

I can't even remember the last time we went to OT. I wouldn't mind from an entertainment perspective tbh

Reactions: Boomstick

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Yeah. Him not moving his feet enough was always something he had an issue with.

How the hell did that not go in lmao

I can't even remember the last time we went to OT. I wouldn't mind from an entertainment perspective tbh
Makes me feel slightly better then, i thought it was some crap he developed here lol

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
giphy.gif

happy Wolf won in his homecoming

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
but him wearing all of last season like the media and many fans seem to scapegoat him with doesn't sit well with me.
The media, in particular, never seemed to get over the fact that he wouldn’t pull back the curtain for them before and after games. Especially when asking some really inane questions 164 times a year

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Update: my book updated their rules. Ot no longer excluded. I won both parlays!

Fantastic. The good ol' boys get to win a game and it doesn't drastically hurt our draft spot. Harder for yotes, sens and habs to pass us, but I never expected them to realistically.

Good stuff!

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Call me salty but can someone provide with rationale why we had to win this game, especially knowing Habs won? We can't even strategically position ourselves into best drafting seat.

This win is just a detriment and means f*** all.

If Iginla is taken by Habs who will be drafting ahead of us (most likely), then review this post. Just so stupid on so many levels.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad