CFHF Gif, Photoshop, and Screencap thread

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I just realized I never posted this here.

EDXfA4q.gif

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Prout knew he needed something special tonight. The trade deadline was coming up and with Hamonic injured, this was his chance. He put on his jersey. It was tighter than he remembered. Too much popcorn. But enough, he was done with that life. He was an NHL player and he was going to prove it. But what? What could he do? A thunderous hit. A spectacular goal. Fans leaping to their feet and cheering wildly. Even the North Carolinians would be impressed. But no, none of that was good enough. He needed something big. He shook his head and looked up. The dressing room was buzzing. He could barely hear himself think. A TV blared in the corner; highlights from around the league. His eyes moved slowly across the screen following the action and then he saw sat it. He smiled then for he knew what he had to do.

TBm8D79.gif

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Prout knew he needed something special tonight. The trade deadline was coming up and with Hamonic injured, this was his chance. He put on his jersey. It was tighter than he remembered. Too much popcorn. But enough, he was done with that life. He was an NHL player and he was going to prove it. But what? What could he do? A thunderous hit. A spectacular goal. Fans leaping to their feet and cheering wildly. Even the North Carolinians would be impressed. But no, none of that was good enough. He needed something big. He shook his head and looked up. The dressing room was buzzing. He could barely hear himself think. A TV blared in the corner; highlights from around the league. His eyes moved slowly across the screen following the action and then he saw sat it. He smiled then for he knew what he had to do.

TBm8D79.gif

This looks like a street fighter reference or something.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Looking through all this stuff, Rittich is a treasure. Also, surprised I didn't see a gif of him coming up with the puck barehanded on that him and Gio save sequence. Or him running right out to Hanifin after that blocked shot. It is so easy to love this guy.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Watching the intermission and something struck me about Francis and his similarity to Disney stars... Pinocchio with the blatant lies and then visually heis similarities came through with another Disney star... Maybe it isn't his nose that grows with every lie told.

Attachments

• francis.jpg
    francis.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad