CFHF Fantasy Football *New League seeking GMs*

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Hey all,

Hox and I decided to do up a Fantasy football league this year. It's going not going to be a keeper league or anything. We are aiming for 12 teams, but will reduce to as few as 8 if needed. All are welcome, we are using the default Yahoo settings and this will very much be a novice league (I haven't watched NFL in years myself). The draft is set for Friday August 24th @ 9pm MT.

We will open the league up to the public Friday afternoon if we are lacking interest here.

Also, I have enabled all GMs the ability to invite people. So if you have friends that would like to join, feel free to invite them.

Lastly, once you join, there will be a discord link that you are welcome to join posted in the messages of the league, it's the discord for all the CFHF fantasy leagues.

The link

Join my Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football league, CFHF Football

Last edited:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
1779fd467457812dab410dc9a5a0d223.jpg

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
I would be down. Not massively in the NFL.... but... recently moved to MN so I am starting to get into the Vikings/NFL more.

Edit - joined.

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I would be down. Not massively in the NFL.... but... recently moved to MN so I am starting to get into the Vikings/NFL more.

Edit - joined.
Awesome. I'll send you the discord link sometime today after I get up

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Still looking for GM's. We have 7 this far.

If we do not have an 8th (or more) and still have an odd number of teams, on Friday morning we'll list the league as an open league on Yahoo to fill the open slot.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad