Prospect Info: CFHF 2020 Prospect Ranking

Who is the Calgary Flames #1 ranked prospect

• Total voters

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
I saw CP doing this and they're about to rank a 24 year old d man 4th overall so I figured we automatically have to have a better list.

To qualify as a prospect the player must have < 40 games played in the NHL (no Kylington or Dube). I'll add more options as we get closer to where they'll be ranked (or preferably someone who knows what they're doing will)

I'm pretty sure this will be Valimaki but why not let people vote?

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Mackey is a pretty promising young guy I don't think its outrageous to have him top 5.

Anywho, Valimaki here.

I flashback to Kenny Morrison and Spencer Foo. I hope he turns into John Marino for us but these college UFAs are usually more of a Longshot than the guys we consider a long shot.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I flashback to Kenny Morrison and Spencer Foo. I hope he turns into John Marino for us but these college UFAs are usually more of a Longshot than the guys we consider a long shot.

I think that is a fair hesitation, but from everything I understand Mackey is a notch above those guys as FAs. I look at the depth in our pool and I don't see anyone after the top 4 who is really any less likely of a bust than Mackey, unfortunately. I think for me I comfortably have him in our top 10.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad