GDT: Cesko vs Swiss

czechmate

Jan 1, 2016
Still better then missing Pasta, Necas. Zacha, Hertl, Hronek. Chytil, Jiricek, Kulich etc. only Meier is missing there, those euro guys are really interchangable and not big of an obvious quality gap

Same goes for our guys from europe of course

But from NHL you have basically everything here, we have all our top guys locked in PO or injured
fingers crossed for Pasta, Necas and Jiricek/Zacha.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
That saying its not the NHL guys you have that is the difference here, we are playing terrible so far, and maybe even Pasta, Necas, Zacha wouldn change much there today

Reactions: Summer Rose

swissdude

May 18, 2019
Yeah my bad, still 7 out 10 of you ALL NHL guys are there

And 4 out of the 5 best

We have 0 (out of the 5 best I think to clarify)
nobody doubts that there are a lot of czechs still in the NHL playoffs and that many excellent players are missing but the same applies for US, CAN, FIN, question is if you you were that much better as a team, finland won gold without any NHL players.....

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
f*** it I am done, this is unvatchable

Not a single f***in dangerous shot in the 35minutes

Swiss will go 2:0 now and we are done

wmupreds

Dec 15, 2022
The buy-in from the top Swiss players is impressive. Seems like they get a large share of their available NHL talent most years, even the older guys.

swissdude

May 18, 2019
The buy-in from the top Swiss players is impressive. Seems like they get a large share of their available NHL talent most years, even the older guys.
that's due to the fact that international hockey as a higher status in europe than in north america and they grew up with WHC and really want to represent their country, if they have a contract and are healthy then they join it's not like US and CAN where Hockey Canada or US hockey has to beg for the players to come, imangine if they could ice a roster with all available players....

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Wow, there is actually a bit of life left in the old Czech dog. After the Czech goal they started to have some chances, nice. But the Swiss PP to start the third period is a worry, the Swiss PP today has been good, very dangerous.

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
Wow, there is actually a bit of life left in the old Czech dog. After the Czech goal they started to have some chances, nice. But the Swiss PP to start the third period is a worry, the Swiss PP today has been good, very dangerous.

We are incredibly good on PP and incredibly bad on the PK lol

I wouldn't be surprised if this game goes to OT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad