GDT: Cesko vs Norway

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Side rant.. when we were good and medal candidates we lost to Finland because Pavel kubina lost his helmet and didn't have a chin strap. Put your f***en chin strap on radko! Watch the kubina goal against from the Olympics. FFS

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Well, the 'bojovniks' outshot Norway 20-1 in the 2nd. Tie game. Dear Czech federation.. f*** off with your Czech Bojovniks.

Reactions: Summer Rose

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Side rant.. when we were good and medal candidates we lost to Finland because Pavel kubina lost his helmet and didn't have a chin strap. Put your f***en chin strap on radko! Watch the kubina goal against from the Olympics. FFS

didn't catch exactly what happened but it seemed to me gudas was arguing it wasn't fair bc a norwegian player knocked the helmet off so it wasn't his fault? that was just my conjecture though

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
didn't catch exactly what happened but it seemed to me gudas was arguing it wasn't fair bc a norwegian player knocked the helmet off so it wasn't his fault? that was just my conjecture though
It was absolutely a penalty before that and a bad call.. but if he is wearing his chin strap, he doesn't get a penalty. It's a macho NHL thing to not wear a chin strap. Burns you good in IIHF! Learn the rules Radko.. your Dad is a legend, you are one of your best players and your sister is married to Neuvirth. Figure out the international rules.lol

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
Czech positives

Our amazing fans in the stands
Roman Cervenka

That's it.

Beat Finland yesterday and still in great shape to take the 3 points today, I'd say it's not that bad after all

Curious about the game against you on monday, first big test for us

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

Go to 1:41 and let it run for a minute. 0-0 game... best on best Olympics. Finn PP.. Kubina, with no f***en strap, loses his helmet.. has to go pick it up. Hagman with the tip and game over and out in the Quarters.

Put on your chin straps!

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Beat Finland yesterday and still in great shape to take the 3 points today, I'd say it's not that bad after all

Curious about the game against you on monday, first big test for us
I have you guys as 60-40 favs personally. You have finishers we don't. We have Dostal you don't. You have Josi and we have NOTHING even close to a Josi. Now, if Necas flies in I may go to 55-45 for Swiss. Huge match for both of us to avoid a nightmare crossover. Really like the looks of the Swiss so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad