celly suggestions

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
In the off chance that Oiler players pop-in to the cryfest, perhaps we can be of some sort of service.

What are the celly suggestions?

Mine would be;

"the witch"
stir the ice with your stick (like its a cauldron) and then taste the concoction with your finger.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
In the off chance that Oiler players pop-in to the cryfest, perhaps we can be of some sort of service.

Any Oiler who frequents this board should be gone immediately, with the exception of McDavid.

I'm serious. Players have far too much going on and face enough pressure without listening to clueless hack fans, like myself and pretty much all posters here, who really have no idea about the business of professional hockey.

The only poster here I would put any faith in is Speedy Turtle, who is either connected with the team or has a level of clairvoyance beyond mere mortals.

Speedy, if it's the latter, let me buy you a beer and we can talk about the stock market some time. :sarcasm:

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Its Oilers so "Communication breakdown" sounds about right and would be good tongue in cheek commentary.

Oh, for goals WE score.....:popcorn:

All the Young Dudes, Ian Hunter live version.

Actually a lot of Ian Hunter stuff has worked for this kind of thing. Notably Cleveland Rocks. "Edmonton rocks it could be" Old, but good.

"Once bitten twice shy" live with Ronson/hunter also works.

Or go classic with "Kick out the jams" by MC5, best jam song ever. never happen..

Last edited:

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Celebrate.gif

ric-del-bas-goal-celebration.gif

6JzC7ES.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad