Cedric Paquette - DOPS Hearing Today (upd: suspended 1 game)

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
With being suspended a game or two Paquette will learn to let up when the opponent is in a dangerous position. And by making that hit he probably made Krug learn not to turn your back to a hit. Win-win.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Tampa Bay’s Cedric Paquette will have a hearing today for boarding Boston’s Torey Krug.

I was surprised he was only given two for the hit last night.
I was too - I think Krug popping back up kept it from happening.

I assumed 5 for Paquette, and 2+10 for instigating on Vatrano (sp?), but they ended up with double minors each (which struck me as odd).

yangmang

Sep 28, 2006
Tampa Bay’s Cedric Paquette will have a hearing today for boarding Boston’s Torey Krug.

I was surprised he was only given two for the hit last night.
post the video if you want me to give my opinon

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
That's pretty much a textbook definition of a board. I thought Paquette had been suspended before so I was guessing 3 games but he hasn't so I'm predicting 1 or 2.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
How many did Komarov get for his hit on Gostisbehere?

The league doesn't seem to take these hits very seriously, and they really should.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
i say 5 games maybe 6

5 games? Krug is fine, scored the GW goal. If he gets more than 2 will be shocked. If anyone should get 5 games or more its Helm. His hit on Zibanejad was bad. Still upset over that one that it was overlooked by the league and now he is out with a concussion. Paquette is not dirty just not very smart and continues to take stupid offensive zone penalties.

Reactions: Master P

yangmang

Sep 28, 2006
5 games? Krug is fine, scored the GW goal. If he gets more than 2 will be shocked. If anyone should get 5 games or more its Helm. His hit on Zibanejad was bad. Still upset over that one that it was overlooked by the league and now he is out with a concussion. Paquette is not dirty just not very smart and continues to take stupid offensive zone penalties.
i look at it of what could of happened. krug could have retired if was serious. this has no place in hockey

yangmang

Sep 28, 2006
Ya, you should be penalizing intent, not result.
why wait to give lengthy suspension when the result is career ending injury when you can suspended now and make the player know and could prevent hits like this in the future

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
i look at it of what could of happened. krug could have retired if was serious. this has no place in hockey

3 things are taken into consideration with suspensions...

Player injured or not, and was it bad
If there was an intent to injure
If there is past history of player fines or suspensions

So, no, no, and no... will get a game, maybe 2 max.

yangmang

Sep 28, 2006
3 things are taken into consideration with suspensions...

Player injured or not, and was it bad
If there was an intent to injure
If there is past history of player fines or suspensions

So, no, no, and no... will get a game, maybe 2 max.
ya the dops is corrupt the most important reason isnt even on there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad