ce-34878-0 error

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Hey guys, i downloaded the game on ps4. Its the first time i downloaded the game and not buy the cd. I love to create teams and so far my game crashed 4 times out of 6 attempts. I keep getting the
ce-34878-0 error.

Anyone got that problem? Anyone knows how to fix it?

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
I had the same thing happen to me creating a team. I just took the default settings and then went through the first year. After that then I customized everything, making sure to save after each change. I took 2 hours the first time and the game crashed, I wasn't going to take that chance again.

DictatorTots427

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah the crashing is really bad this year, it's been happening to me a lot in franchise mode and when creating an AHL team

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
I had the same thing happen to me creating a team. I just took the default settings and then went through the first year. After that then I customized everything, making sure to save after each change. I took 2 hours the first time and the game crashed, I wasn't going to take that chance again.

it happened to me 3 times, i did the same thing. I always create 12 teams based on my fantasy league with my buddies. this Error must have happened to me 20 times during the weekend. After it happened to me 3 times and about 60 mins wasted, i started saving after every jersey design. it took me all weekend to create 12 teams. Hopefully EA puts out a patch to fix this problem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad