Post-Game Talk: CDSF Game 6: Predators at Blackhawks, 7:00 PM CT (NBC, SN, TVA2)

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
God I want there to be a game on Monday at the Bridge. Let's go boys!

Prove me wrong about the value of over analyzing stats and make those stats come home to roost and **** all over the Mildhouse tonight.

Filip Forceberg

Sep 19, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
giphy.gif

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
OK boys - it's still too early for golf - no tee times available til mid-June.

So, a 5th game facing elim at home win - that was a first. So bring this one home and I believe we can have another first - a game 7 at the Bridge!

Buckle up, strap em on - survive the initial push - and let's give them their very own goalie controversy. Go Perds!

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
God I want there to be a game on Monday at the Bridge. Let's go boys!

Prove me wrong about the value of over analyzing stats and make those stats come home to roost and **** all over the Mildhouse tonight.

Bought a ticket for Monday yesterday, hope I need to make motel reservations after tonight.

fiveAMpractice

Oct 19, 2014
The Hawks better have their heads on a swivel when Mike "Boomstick" Ribeiro is on the ice.

You can bet the Chicago coaching staff will be all over the reff to try to get Ribs into the box. They screamed and cried everytime Neal went down when he got tripped up so they know how to play the reffs. they know what buttons to press , they have the experience of knowing the mind games with the reffs and the patience to yell enough in a playoff series to get the calls they want.
Preds staff have to counter , it's really crucial to get those borderline calls, or let the reffs know that JQ is playing them.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
No Wilson or Smith at morning skate. Bourque on ice but day to day so it was an injury that is keeping him out. Lavy didn't give an update on Wilson or Smith. Wilson didn't do morning skate on Thursday either but played. Fisher leading the morning stretch so he is good to go again. I would think Fiala would be out there if possible that both wouldn't go.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
I'll be downtown with friends tonight ... might be epic, might not be, who knows (weather possibilities + game + trying to convince a friend to move back to town)

Filip Forceberg

Sep 19, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
I just played NHL15 online as the Preds against the Blackhawks. Preds had a 4-0 lead, but Chicago came back in the 3rd period, with Kane tying the game with 16 seconds left. Preds gonna Pred, even in video games. But hey, I won in the shootout. :laugh:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
FOCUS
Cotton Candy
JAM

No injuries. No communicable diseases.
BE RELENTLESS.
Killer instinct.
Watch out for this team, they're tricky. So are the refs, "Literally".
Continue to solve Darling.
ALL THE MOJO!
Pie.

WIN THIS GAME!!!

Go Preds!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad