GDT: CDSF #5: Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars ★ 8:30 PM CST ★ FSSW ★

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
I wonder what it will look like if we played a team with goal scorers. Maybe next year we'll find out.

Beaninfritz

Aug 27, 2009
Leafs fan here in peace. I've been hoping your team beats out Minnesota. Not really sure why I dislike Minnesota so much, but I just do.:laugh:

But I've got to say..... Niemi.... wtf???

That last goal was just... it's like he somehow opened up a hole in his chest to let the puck through.

I'm beginning to think Reimer would've been a bigger asset to your team than to San Jose.

At any rate, hopefully you guys can knock them out next game. Like I said, I don't know why, I just really don't like Minnesota. :laugh:

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Niemi was the only reason why we held onto the lead in Game 4.

Anyone saying they would've played Kari for Game 5 is lying. We're going to get scored on at this rate if our defense continues to fail at doing their ****ing job. It's not hard to figure out.

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
The D or the goal tending...hmm, which one makes you more crazy?
It's the playoffs, and teams find a way to win when down, just ask Chicago or Philly.

I wish I had more trust in either goalie, but the D looks suspect at times. However, we must remind ourselves, "they pay their players too."

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I'm not upset with Niemi starting game 5, I'm upset with how terribly he played in it.

Honestly, I think he should've been pulled after the two early goals. Bench Goligoski for a period and pull Niemi.

Either way, I'm not particularly worried yet. We've got two more chances to win. What scares me though is that this team loses in bunches (3-4 games at a time), and that's all it takes to throw away a series and the season.

Just need them to pull off one more win.

I also think this series would've been 4-0 or 4-1 if Seguin was healthy. I think his absence is causing some major issues offensively, both on paper and on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad