GDT: CDSF #1: Dallas Stars @ Nashville Predators ★ 8:30 PM CST ★ FSSW ★

Sports2

WDI
Jul 1, 2018
Dahlin has also had significantly more exposure to the Canadian markets being in Buffalo. For whatever thats worth.

Sports2

WDI
Jul 1, 2018
I don't really get this - the Sabres as a whole and Dahlin get little/no coverage in Canada.
I just meant having Toronto, Montreal, and I guess Ottawa in their division.
Also Buffalo is basically Canada anyways.

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014
60% of the time would be good enough for best in the league by the way...

If we can control puck posession more by winning faceoffs and he as a 4th line centreman does that then yes..i absolutely play him over dowling who unfortunately has done nothing.
The faceoff % between those 2 is like 6% difference.
Over 100 faceoffs, it would be 6 times more we "start" with the puck, he's so bad though that even if we start with the puck it is basically 5v4.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I just meant having Toronto, Montreal, and I guess Ottawa in their division.
Also Buffalo is basically Canada anyways.
Buffalo would account for ~6% of Toronto and Montreals games this year- not that significant. Ottawa isn't much of a sports media market either.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Rangers won the #2 nd pick last night in the lottery so they accellerate the whole rebuild quite a bit and probably one of the strongest farm now in NHL over the night with either Jack Hughes or Kaapo Kakko. :)

Anyway I hope Bishop start - not seen any tweets. He has been simply amazing recently! ;)

Last edited:

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I`m so excited man thanks for sharing - I need a beer and if Nashville hit Zucc arm I will be so sad if they try to injure him so I hope the refs pay attention in this game.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Interesting quote from Elliote Friedman on his top 3 Calder choices:

"It came down to:
Jordan Binnington, Miro Heiskanen and Elias Pettersson. Heiskanen is getting shafted. If he played in a Canadian market, people would be showing up at our houses demanding we vote for him. Quietly, he’s had an impressive season — a steadying force on Dallas’s back end."

Just some fun pre playoff game 1 thoughts

Although I enjoyed that quote from Friedman, I did not enjoy his picks for the Vezina. He did not even list Bishop in his honourable mentions. Laughable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad