GDT: CDF Game #5 - St.Louis Blues @ Dallas Stars, 12:00 CST (NBC)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Gotta help out Kari here. Nothing he can do about those goals.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
God Demers

At least Demers was trying. He tried to play the shot and then the rebound and during that sequence his teammates were nothing more than spectators. They should have bought tickets.

This is all on Ruff. They don't know what to do out there when the puck is not in the offensive zone.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Goalie pulled, absolutely no urgency.

**** this team.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
And thats that . Should be series too , would suprise me if it doesn't end monday.

kms10g

Feb 17, 2015
Orlando, FL
Did the stars not get the memo they were down 2 with under 2 min left in game 5 of a playoff game?

It's like we had 6 guys skating around smoking a pack of cigarettes.

PrinceOfPucks

Jan 4, 2016
Canuck fan here cheering for Stars w. Local BC boys in the Benn brothers playing for u guys.

Kris Russell is horrendous, I cannot believe JN gave up what he gave up to get this pylon. Wish you guys had Hamhuis

serp

Jan 17, 2016
By the way Moen is still useless . Can't believe we still dress the guy to do absolutely nothing . Fourth line is a total desaster with him there .

kms10g

Feb 17, 2015
Orlando, FL
Canuck fan here cheering for Stars w. Local BC boys in the Benn brothers playing for u guys.

Kris Russell is horrendous, I cannot believe JN gave up what he gave up to get this pylon. Wish you guys had Hamhuis

Sad thing is, he has probably been one of our better defensemen this playoffs.

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box

I'd probably go with thoroughly mediocre rather than outright horrendous, but yeah, still not happy about the trade.

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
Russell has been a good trade and he's been a good defenseman for Dallas. Today's offense was lackluster, especially on the power play and in the last couple minutes. st. Louis pesters and Dallas can't get out of Their Own Zone! Got to handle game 6.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
If Ruff has Moen in the lineup on Monday again i'm gonna be furious. The **** are we playing a 4th line thats that useless for ? At least go with maximum skill and see what that gets you. Moen isn't even that physical to begin with. At first i though ok he has experience but it's become even more apparent than it was in the regular season that he has nothing left to give. We scratched him for most of the regular season because of it why do we go back to him exactly ?

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
The philosophy all year was roll 4 lines and get good contributions from depth pieces. That seems to have changed in this series, and it's a major coaching error. Dressing Moen over Sceviour is just a ridiculous idea.

Nice that Val had a good game, he's usually good for one solid effort a month. Shame there was nothing to show for it but a bit of chipped crossbar paint. Oh well, I guess it's likely back to being invisible.

Anyways, I still have a positive outlook about game 6 at least. Stars have been an incredible bounce back team this year, and they'll obviously be desperate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad