GDT: CDF Game #4 - Dallas Stars @ St. Louis Blues, 7:00 PM CST (NBCSN)

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Kari hugging the post and yet still leaves huge gaps for a puck to get through short side.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
We'd have to sign someone for the 4th line C likely then. Faksa locked into 3 C, Shore/Dickinson not ready. Can't see Ruff sticking Eaking down there or Janmark, or maybe promote someone like Morin.

Seguin , Spezza , Faksa , Eakin looks good to me as the 4 Centers. Eakin on the wing is dumb he allways sucked there.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Do you really want Eakin to Center the 1st line permanently ?

I don't want him on the top line unless its filling in for injuries or to be paying a 4th C 3.85 mil, but I guess the cap cost would be offset by Faksa being on his ELC. I just don't see Ruff doing it.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I think we could effectively have two third lines, each with a different role. With as much as the forwards get juggled though, who knows.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Do you really want Eakin to Center the 1st line permanently ?

No, I don't, just saying there's still room for him to play center. I've been wanting him on the third line even with Seguin out with Spezza on the top line and Faksa's line playing second line minutes. I also wish we would break up the top pair D but I doubt I get any of my wishes.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
No, I don't, just saying there's still room for him to play center. I've been wanting him on the third line even with Seguin out with Spezza on the top line and Faksa's line playing second line minutes. I also wish we would break up the top pair D but I doubt I get any of my wishes.

That d-pair will get broken up in the offseason at the very latest but if Eakin stays at first line Center next year i'm gonna lose my ****.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad