GDT: CDF Game #4 - Dallas Stars @ St. Louis Blues, 7:00 PM CST (NBCSN)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Cody Eakin with the tactical faceplant to set up his OT goal.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
By the way apparently Fiddler won 75% of his faceoffs LOL . All i remember how pathetically easy he got beaten on the PK .

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Huge, huge win. Show up at home and we're in command suddenly.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Watching the Nashville-SJ game is making me really appreciate this win. It is such a surprise to everyone on TV that the Stars didn't lose and that their 1st line center won the game in overtime. Such a wacky unpredictable series of events!

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
It was pointed out on the main boards, but I love how when we take advantage of St. Louis' gaffes, they're just defensive mistakes, but when the opposite is true, our defense is terrible and can't defend.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Also here's the shift chart for the game

BVDNT44.png

I approve of this . The fourth line has two way past their scrappy guys . No way that line can be trusted with anything. A bit confused by the Moen shift in the the third but IRC Roussel went to the locker room for a brief period in the third that must've been it.

Last edited:

txomisc

Mar 18, 2002
California
Visit site
It was pointed out on the main boards, but I love how when we take advantage of St. Louis' gaffes, they're just defensive mistakes, but when the opposite is true, our defense is terrible and can't defend.
ok but our defense is indeed terrible and has huge periods of time where they cant defend for crap so its kind of fair.

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
I just watched a recap, and the Blues made several defensive mistakes. I guess that means their defense blows as well. Go Stars, score, score, score and score some more to make up for your poor D...

txomisc

Mar 18, 2002
California
Visit site
I just watched a recap, and the Blues made several defensive mistakes. I guess that means their defense blows as well. Go Stars, score, score, score and score some more to make up for your poor D...

Of course it doesnt. the blues are a good defensive team that can make mistakes just like every other team. Dallas is a poor defensive team that makes more mistakes than the blues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad