Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Welp.

animal-house-chug-o.gif

Off to the 2016-2017 roster thread ...

Rune Forumwalker

May 11, 2006
To be honest the defense is the main problem, not the goalies. Have there been some goals they probably should saved? Sure. But just as much, if not more, have been passes that the defense should have not let be made or space at the front of the net not been given.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
To be honest the defense is the main problem, not the goalies. Have there been some goals they probably should saved? Sure. But just as much, if not more, have been passes that the defense should have not let be made or space at the front of the net not been given.

I've been preaching that for years

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I mean the defense is gonna get an overhaul . We knew that before the playoffs and this outing just shows Nill how much work he has to do.

Not sure if we actually re-sign any one the 4 UFA's now.

ZeHockeyFan

Apr 9, 2014
I mean the defense is gonna get an overhaul . We knew that before the playoffs and this outing just shows Nill how much work he has to do.

Not sure if we actually re-sign any one the 4 UFA's now.

He has to keep one at least. With Oduya scheduled to leave next off-season, I don't see how this team can take a lot of personnel changes going forth in a position they've suffered from consistency issues. I once thought Demers was worth an extension, but he seems to lose his marbles at times.

Looks like 6-1 again. Oyyy!!

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Thanks again Satan for making the playoff avatars. Sucks they won't be used for another round.

See you guys next season when Carolina plays you.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
He has to keep one at least. With Oduya scheduled to leave next off-season, I don't see how this team can take a lot of personnel changes going forth in a position they've suffered from consistency issues. I once thought Demers was worth an extension, but he seems to lose his marbles at times.

Looks like 6-1 again. Oyyy!!

IMO, the problem is systemic (i.e. the coaching staff). If it was one or two guys playing poor defense then that's one thing but when it's you're entire blue line, not to mention most of the forwards doing it then that's coaching. If that doesn't change its not gonna matter who we sign.

Rune Forumwalker

May 11, 2006
IMO, the problem is systemic (i.e. the coaching staff). If it was one or two guys playing poor defense then that's one thing but when it's you're entire blue line, not to mention most of the forwards doing it then that's coaching. If that doesn't change its not gonna matter who we sign.

Or who is in net.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Season was good.

Won the West and far outpaced any expectations I had for the regular season. Hats off to the boys for that.

I expected them to make it to the second round. They did. Again, props to them.

They should be embarrassed, though. Biggest game of the year, and its just a piss-poor effort all across the board. I don't know what it is about this team and their last games, but this is the third time in the last six years where its been a heartbreaker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad