CC's GM Game Draft thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
I felt something was out of place... Its weird how randomly the draft started, did u ever tell EG he was in charge of running it?

No.... I was never told of anything.. I got no messages, no heads up , and he just started everything... should we wave this one off and let me start a thread later and have a set time so everyone knows?

cdasman04

Jun 28, 2010
Orillia, ON
someone needs to be able to consistently take the reins in these games or they fall apart real quick. Considering no one even knows what the rules are, I think its a good thing EG went ahead with the draft. Keeps the league moving forward.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Okay.. I say I start a new thread for the draft, and we begin tonight at 6PM PST 9PM EST sharp. We get as far as we can and finish it Thursday. sound like a plan?

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
We cant we just continue? No one has a problem with it, i was just trying to get the game going because gms were wondering what was going on

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
Because some people still don't know this is happening. If we restart in an hour I can inform everyone.

All but 1 GM(minnesota) made their pick, which is the best turnout youll get

If you wanna start again fine, but keep the first 14 picks and keep going

Thought i was doing a favour, no one like running the draft..

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Alright, everyone that has made their pick has their pick, I'm starting a new thread because this one is filled with off topic posts, Buffalo is up next.

cvbruins15

Jun 28, 2011
My only problem is there was no announcement as to when the draft was going to be so it made trading or trading for draft picks tough since I had no idea the draft was coming up so soon but I doubt I would have moved up this high anyway so I have no huge qualms either way

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
My only problem is there was no announcement as to when the draft was going to be so it made trading or trading for draft picks tough since I had no idea the draft was coming up so soon but I doubt I would have moved up this high anyway so I have no huge qualms either way

No team is willing to move a pick anyways, all of the first 12 GMs were onling so we should just contine from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad