CCM U+ Crazy Light Skates...

Rush22*

Anyone have an experience using the new CCM U+ CL Skates? How do they feel? Do they seem durable? How do they perform for you? Ect...

Also if you have the new U+ 12s you can give reviews as well.

I am on the line about buying these skates and cannot find many reviews on them.

Rush22*

Thanks Axxion.

I guess my biggest concern is the durability because everyone tells me that Reebok skates are terrible in terms of durability and Reebok owns CCM correct?

Would the Crazy Lights be more durable being they are made in Canada?

Also I need a really deep heal pocket...

Last edited by a moderator:

canuck44

Feb 24, 2010
Thanks Axxion.

I guess my biggest concern is the durability because everyone tells me that Reebok skates are terrible in terms of durability and Reebok owns CCM correct?

Would the Crazy Lights be more durable being they are made in Canada?

Also I need a really deep heal pocket...

I haven't heard about any reebok durability issues, but generally skates made in Canada tend to be better quality/durable. AFAIK, all the custom skates are made in Canada no matter the brand.

If you're looking for a very particular fit, you might wanna consider getting a pair of grafs that fit you well.

Axxion89

Aug 3, 2009
My U+12s are holding up great and they are junior, I think the material used is better than what reebok uses. As for heel pocket, it solved my heel issue that I had with Vapors so I think it should be deep enough for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad