CCM Skates

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyCamel2000

Jul 16, 2004
Hey guys I was just wondering if you could help me out. My CCM 1152's just played there last game and there is no way to fix them so I have to get new skates. I have skated in ccm my whole life and would prefer to not change brands. I was wondering if you could give me any feedback on the CCM vector pros and the the Pro Tacks. Do they fit the same as the 1152's how is their pitch compared to the 1152's etc. any help would be much appreciated.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
LazyCamel2000 said:
Hey guys I was just wondering if you could help me out. My CCM 1152's just played there last game and there is no way to fix them so I have to get new skates. I have skated in ccm my whole life and would prefer to not change brands. I was wondering if you could give me any feedback on the CCM vector pros and the the Pro Tacks. Do they fit the same as the 1152's how is their pitch compared to the 1152's etc. any help would be much appreciated.

The ModSquadHockey.com, there seem to be more equipment savvy folks there.

Mar 4, 2003
Ottawa
I bought a pair of Vector 6.0's last year and I thought they were pretty good. Took a bit to get used to them...the arch support is pretty low. But other than that I loved them, very light and awesome to skate on/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad