GDT: Cbus vs Caps. 7pm.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Kuemper hasn't been outright terrible this year, he's had some really good games too. Stole the win against Calgary and was terrific against Minnesota (including that prolonged shootout where he didn't let anyone score). It's just he's kinda alternated between gems and turds.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1699147949315.gif

My game puck tonight goes to Charlie Lindgren for saving 35 of 36 shots and almost 2 goals saved above expected.

Honorable mention to Rasmus Sandin for a 60+% xGF while playing all situations tonight, and getting his first point of the year!

Eirikrautha

Only see two possible outcomes here: a grindy, low-scoring game where the Caps can maybe claw a last minute win out of it (or loss), or a blowout from the beginning where CBJ blows their doors off from the beginning. I just don't see it going the other way. A lot will depend on Lindgren...

Well, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while...

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Hopefully this is a corner turning game for several of tonight's best players. Gonna need performances like this from Sandin, Wilson, Jensen, and (insert starting goaltender here) on a regular basis this season.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Good showing from the Mantha-McMichael-Protas trio. 4th line did well with their opportunities too. And of course, excellent game from our 1D, Rasmus Sandin

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Has Ovechkin hit the net on a single powerplay shot from the turret position this year?
He's barely even taken the shot this year. I wonder if what's wrong with him is an injury or something because any other year he'd pump non-perfect passes and has, like, the league's biggest wheelhouse.

This year though... the amount of resets is concerning.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Gritty win.

Maybe I’m in the minority here but I‘ve liked Sandin‘s play even before tonight.
Feels like there are so many dudes on this team "due", and they just have been unlucky.

CMC should have way more then 3 points, Sandin should have more then 1, I honestly think most of the guys beyond like Nicky and Oshie have been super due for a point explosion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad