GDT: cbjcar 5pm

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
Gotta figure out the offense with some line changes.

Please put necas on the 4th line and move bunting up.

Orlov has been very good lately. Hopefully he continues so we can move Burns to the 3rd pair
SAJ
BKT
Black hole line.
NDN

?

Not sure we’ve seen that combination yet. I think Bunting definitely deserves another look in the top six.

Reactions: zman77

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Is there an easy link to that stat?

1701049319086.png

Reactions: AD Skinner

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
For all the panic and doomsdaying, we now have the same amount of points in the same amount of games as we did last year.
Not sure we catch up to the rags like we did the devils last year but it is possible. Also it doesn't really matter, as we've learned over the last several elite regular seasons we've had (and record setting teams like boston/tampa choking in 1st round). just get in and focus on the playoffs.

Also, unrelated but I would seriously think about going with Pyotr as clear cut starter and just let Raanta have spot starts. Not just because of the implosion vs Tampa or his health, but Pyotr has played so much better in his career when he gets the majority of the starts for his team, even going back to his time in Russia. He's a guy who needs to get in a rhythm to be at his best and as the clear cut starter we can really see what we have in him. We have plenty of time to change it if he struggles but I'd give him like 80% of the starts in the next couple months and just see how it goes. We'll likely need him to be the guy come playoff time as who knows if Freddie can come back and we know we can't ride Raanta to a championship, he just can't stay healthy for 4 grinding series.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Hey guys,
I never had a doubt that Canes would win when the Jackets went up 2-0. Jackets have a coach that plays the weakest 2-1-2 zone I have ever seen. Fall back towards the G and let the other team shoot. Anyway, good for the Canes and have fun in the playoffs.

My question is.... WTF is up with the $40 parking?!?! Is there any other place to park and walk? Thanks guys.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Hey guys,
I never had a doubt that Canes would win when the Jackets went up 2-0. Jackets have a coach that plays the weakest 2-1-2 zone I have ever seen. Fall back towards the G and let the other team shoot. Anyway, good for the Canes and have fun in the playoffs.

My question is.... WTF is up with the $40 parking?!?! Is there any other place to park and walk? Thanks guys.
office park across Edwards Mill

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Hey guys,

not a local and have only been to 1 game at PNC back in 2020 before covid hit but I think I paid like $15 for parking then. I'm guessing there's options cheaper than $40 you just didn't know about

Reactions: Stickpucker

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Is it OK to park at the school? Don't want to get towed for $40. I still can't believe it is $40.

You don’t park at the school. You park in the office park near the school. Basically, you’ll see a traffic light on Edward’s Mill where you can turn as if you’re heading to Cardinal Gibbons. Make that turn and follow that road up. You’ll see free parking along the right side (though that’s first come, first serve). I don’t know what parking is OK past the 10-15 along that right side, but I believe most of those offices have expected the Caniacs to park there by now.

I think there’s also an apartment complex somewhere near there, but that was a couple years back when I was scouting for places to live, so don’t quote me on that.

Reactions: Stickpucker

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Hey guys,

use parkmobile. Its 25.00 to pre pay.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Dont blame you. You can also park at BYB across the road for like 20 or 25?

We only park at the PNC when we are tailgating (like we did fri night) and always by the east gate where the 328 crew is.
Are you a 328er? That's where my family sits. We aren't the loud ones in front but we know most of those folks.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
For all the panic and doomsdaying, we now have the same amount of points in the same amount of games as we did last year.

While that is good....I think a lot of people, RBA included, seem to think the team isn't passing the eye test.

BARELY SUFFICIENT.

Like my old man would say...."Doing the minimum to get by"

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Are you a 328er? That's where my family sits. We aren't the loud ones in front but we know most of those folks.
Used to be until I moved 3 hours away. But yes, that's where my tickets were. Row B.

We sat in 326 B Friday night which is where I got in to it with the purple haired twitterati moonbat in row A.

Reboot complete.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad