GDT: CBJ @ WSH || 5PM 1/8 || Game 39

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Larsen doesn’t like Marchenko, prove me wrong.

He gets no ice time under any game deciding situation.

Anyway, good effort tonight and a good game for Elvis to build his confidence
His job is on the line, and he doesnt trust the young guys. You can also see it in Johnnys minutes today because he is playing with KJ and Bem

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Too bad. That would have been a nice game to steal late. Nice job limiting shots, good overall defensive effort. Wish they would turn games like this into wins.

Reactions: cslebn

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
3rd game of the season Elvis goes over .900 and one of them he only played 2 periods :D What a bizarre stat. Well he's looked better since he came back, hopefully he'll keep building on that.

• Haha
Reactions: Columbus Jack

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
This game is one of those examples where, even if the team loses, you're proud of it.
---
Marchenko has played great but we don't know other things, for example whether he's ready physical.

Reactions: cslebn

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

“The start was a little … I think I gave up too many rebounds and I wasn’t really there,” Merzlikins said. “That’s what I felt, like I really wasn’t there.

“During that commercial, I even said to Lars that I need to wake up. I had no excuses. I was fresh. I needed to have a better start. It was risky. I was lucky. Middle of the period I woke up and started feeling the game.”

Last edited:

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
Posted some stuff in other threads, but it appears Gavrikov is the one who wants to move on from the CBJ.

That’ll be a big loss. And if we get a first for him, and are looking to compete next year, I hope we deal that first for an established D

what inclinations are you getting? why do you feel Gavi is the one who wants to move on?

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Indicates to me that the tweet Cowumbus linked in another thread was as I wondered — after the previous Caps game and he had sucked and we got blown out and he was just wondering how it all went so wrong.

Edit: this one

I hope he figures it out and hope he does so here. He’s an A+ personality and seems like a really good guy. As a player, there are few who could alter the course of the team with improvement more than Elvis.

Last edited:
Reactions: CBJWerenski8

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
what inclinations are you getting? why do you feel Gavi is the one who wants to move on?
Jarmo makes it seem like the jackets are trying hard to sign him, yet it’s not reciprocated at this time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad