GDT: CBJ @ WSH || 5PM 1/8 || Game 39

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
There is a game today.

Idk what my GDT record is, but I feel like it’s decent. Maybe I should stop so the team will lose more game :sarcasm:

Edit: GDT record is 3-2, on pace for a 98 point season.

Hoping for a 7-6 loss in regulation, with Marchenko, Bemstrom, Sillinger and Johnson as the only scorers.

Expecting to get blown out though.

• Wow
Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Posted some stuff in other threads, but it appears Gavrikov is the one who wants to move on from the CBJ.

That’ll be a big loss. And if we get a first for him, and are looking to compete next year, I hope we deal that first for an established D

Reactions: CBJx614

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Posted some stuff in other threads, but it appears Gavrikov is the one who wants to move on from the CBJ.

That’ll be a big loss. And if we get a first for him, and are looking to compete next year, I hope we deal that first for an established D
Might also score someone in free agency

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
That bounce is so unlucky and It totally fits this season elvis has had

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada

Ekholm has been made available before his trade restrictions kick in. Probably older than we want but brings the veteran prescence

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Ridiculous that Gavin got an extra 2 after being punched in the back of the head after the refs stopped the fight...let alone the hit to Bjorks head

Reactions: LJ7 and VABUCK

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
... Did we just take out Tom Wilson... Edit: No, just three guys essentially falling on each other and having a hard time getting up.

And did Elvis just make a nice pokecheck save, what is happening.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad