GDT: CBJ vs Chicago | 7 PM ET 11/22 | Nationwide Arena

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
Jarmo, JD, and Priest all deserve to be judged. Nature of their work. If only we had decent local media who would ask them tough questions.

I want someone to ask why Zach is still in PP1 when it has not worked under 3 coaches now. But they don't ask those things.

Reactions: koteka

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
I want someone to ask why Zach is still in PP1 when it has not worked under 3 coaches now. But they don't ask those things.
Or someone could even ask Zach himself questions about his role in the power play.

But a typical Jackets interview of a player is ridiculous. And I hate how they answer the question for the player when they ask it.

Reporter: “Well, it is 1-1 after the first period. I assume in the second period you want to come out hot and get more scoring chances. What do you want to do in the next period?”

Player: “Yes, we need to work hard and get more more pressure and good scoring chances.”

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Or someone could even ask Zach himself questions about his role in the power play.

But a typical Jackets interview of a player is ridiculous. And I hate how they answer the question for the player when they ask it.

Reporter: “Well, it is 1-1 after the first period. I assume in the second period you want to come out hot and get more scoring chances. What do you want to do in the next period?”

Player: “Yes, we need to work hard and get more more pressure and good scoring chances.”
You're not wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad