Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
For Korpi

upload_2021-2-7_10-45-6.jpeg

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
One of the hardest decisions. Super Bowl or CBJ. CBJ has over 40games left and theres 1 super bowl so i take super bowl this time. Weekend or what is that shit laptop artist gives great time to watch highlights. Big game tonight, hopefully players are ready!
3-2
Tex
Laine
MDZ

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
How's the lineup looking for this game?
Notes and projected lineup per bluejackets.com:
Of Note
Oliver Bjorkstrand has a 4-6-10 line in the past 10 games and leads the squad with those 10 points. … Roslovic has a three-game point streak (1-3-4) and scored his first goal as a Blue Jacket on Thursday, while Laine notched his first CBJ goal as well. … Foligno is one goal from 200 in his NHL career (138 with Columbus, 61 with Ottawa). … Seth Jones has 198 points in his Blue Jackets career. … Columbus won all three games in the series last year with Carolina, winning each by one goal. That included a 2-0 record in Nationwide Arena, with wins Oct. 24 (4-3 in overtime) and Jan. 16 (3-2). … The Blue Jackets are 9-5-1 the past four years vs. Carolina, including a 6-2-0 record at home. … The game will be shown live in many European countries as the NHL game of the week. It can be seen in Sweden (VSport Hockey, Viaplay), Finland (VSport Jääkiekko, Elisa Viihde Viaplay), Switzerland and Liechtenstein (Blue Sport), Germany and Austria (SPORT1+, DAZN), Russia (Yandex.Efir), the United Kingdom (FreeSports), Bulgaria (MaxSport), Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Northern Macedonia (SportKlub) and Portgual (SPORT.TV5).
Projected Lineup
(Subject to change)

Patrik Laine - Jack Roslovic - Cam Atkinson
Max Domi - Alexandre Texier - Oliver Bjorkstrand
Nick Foligno - Riley Nash - Eric Robinson
Boone Jenner - Mikko Koivu - Liam Foudy

Dean Kukan - Seth Jones
Vladislav Gavrikov - David Savard
Scott Harrington - Michael Del Zotto

Joonas Korpisalo
Cam Johnson

Scratches: Kevin Stenlund, Mikhail Grigorenko, Gabriel Carlsson, Matiss Kivlenieks (lower body, day to day)
Injured reserve: Zach Werenski (lower body, one to two weeks as of Feb. 5), Elvis Merzlikins (upper body, day to day), Gus Nyquist (shoulder, out 5-6 months as of November), Brandon Dubinsky (wrist, LTIR)

Roster Report: Werenski was injured late in the Thursday game vs. Dallas and comes out of the lineup with Harrington likely making his season debut. Foudy also goes into the lineup for Grigorenko after being out against Dallas. Johnson was added on emergency recall Sunday after Kivlenieks proved unable to play with his injury.

hurricanes.nhl.com also has a preview article up.

Scoresheet links (they should work later this afternoon):
Game Summary - overall team info
Event Summary - player-specific info

Highlights of the Canes' last game:

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Notes and projected lineup per bluejackets.com:

hurricanes.nhl.com also has a preview article up.

Scoresheet links (they should work later this afternoon):
Game Summary - overall team info
Event Summary - player-specific info

Highlights of the Canes' last game:

Canes fan here, there were few highlights of that Hawks game. The Canes had a few 4-6 minute runs of domination then sat back like they could just beat the Hawks by showing up. it wasnt a fun game to watch

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Hate playing the Jackets. I'm originally from near Cleveland but moved to southern VA long before the Jackets, became a Cane fan and loved you guys being in the West so I could root for both. Good luck Torts makes you guys a tough out regardless of the talent and they keep adding talent.

LazyCircuits

Dec 14, 2019
Europia
The game starts at 3 PM EST
This is the first Jackets game in ages that is at a reasonable UK start time and that I won’t miss due to other commitments. I’m really looking forward to it.

This means the score will be
Carolina - a few
Jackets - 0

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Most people will be pregaming for the SB, I will be glued to this game. This will be a tough one, but anticipate a 3-1 win for the Blue Jackets LETS GO!!!!

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Am I the only one who doesn't like the line Laine - Roslo - Atkinson? :sarcasm:
I am just tired of all the line changing. Really bad analogy coming: when you put the pudding in the fridge to gel, you have to leave it so it can do its thing. If you keep pulling it out every five minutes and give it a stir it will never gel

Reactions: CBJx614

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I’ll be curious to see the new lines. I’ll be even more curious to see how long the new lines last.

Doesn’t chemistry among linemates take a little time to develop? Sometimes it seems Torts treats it like it’s 10 minute speed dating event.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad