CBJ - TAM Trade Proposal

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
Ryan Murray
LA Kings 2013 1st

For

Tampa Bay 2013 1st

As a Jackets fan this year was a heartbreaker but our D core was not, our D is Solidified for the coming years and I believe we are much more in need of Drouin then we are of Murray

Johnson - Wiz

Erixon - Prout

Savard - Aucoin

I'm sure Murray would most likely hop Erixon or Prout in that second line but the kid is destined for a top pairing and I do t think he will get that here for another few years for the amount we are paying Wiz and considering he's a righty

Now I'm really not too knowledgeable on your team needs but from my perspective this would be a win win deal

So what do you guys think?

Thanks!

2 Weekes Notice

Apr 10, 2012
Non-traditional Land
Of all the absolutely awful trade propositions we've been offered already...

This one actually isn't so bad at all. I'd have to think about it for sure. Doesn't mean I'd do it necessarily, but it's definitely something I'd consider. Nice.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Of all the absolutely awful trade propositions we've been offered already...

This one actually isn't so bad at all. I'd have to think about it for sure. Doesn't mean I'd do it necessarily, but it's definitely something I'd consider. Nice.

I really doubt cbj is going to move Murray. I have my heart set on Drouin, but the value is good from a Tampa perspective. I'd have to think about it.

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
I really considered Throwing in our very own first (14th Overall) but I thought enough value was there with Murray. The reason I bothered to post this was because I think this deal can actually happen, Jarmo has already shown us his ability to make BIG deals and I think it would be Sad to see Murray go this early but comparing our Defense to our Offense It's gotta happen

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
I really can't see CBJ trading any defensive prospects away. They have been after a top defenseman for years (since the '08 draft) and Murray should be their man. Otherwise it's good value for us, but I still wouldn't make the trade since I'm infatuated with the idea of two young elite forwards up front, similar to Chicago and Pittsburgh.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Murray is a lefty correct? If he was a righty I'd consider it because I believe he's ready to play next year and Drouin will be back in the Q. If Koekkoek can stay healthy and play to his max potential he could be a similar player to Murray.

IHeartZherdev*

The reason I bothered to post this was because I think this deal can actually happen

Do you follow the Blue Jackets? They would never deal Ryan Murray and he is the franchise defensmen of the future.

I'm sure the Lightning fans on this board can attest to how important it is to have solid D and how bad your team can be without solid D, no matter how good your offense is.

Making an HFboards proposal is one thing, but to suggest this deal could actually happen?

IHeartZherdev*

Johnson - Wiz

Erixon - Prout

Savard - Aucoin

Aucoin is 40 years old and no longer on the team. His career is over. Savard was called up for one game and was beyond awful.

You are shaming the CBJ fanbase with this proposal.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Ryan Murray
LA Kings 2013 1st

For

Tampa Bay 2013 1st

As a Jackets fan this year was a heartbreaker but our D core was not, our D is Solidified for the coming years and I believe we are much more in need of Drouin then we are of Murray

Johnson - Wiz

Erixon - Prout

Savard - Aucoin

I'm sure Murray would most likely hop Erixon or Prout in that second line but the kid is destined for a top pairing and I do t think he will get that here for another few years for the amount we are paying Wiz and considering he's a righty

Now I'm really not too knowledgeable on your team needs but from my perspective this would be a win win deal

So what do you guys think?

Thanks!

Oooh my that one makes my skin crawl, in a good way. I really, really, really like Murray.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad