Confirmed with Link: CBJ sign Veini Vehviläinen to 2 year entry deal

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan

"They know my plans" (or whatever)....always rubbed me the wrong way.

Both the usage of the word they at the time, and the fact that he made it seem like he didn't think that they had any plans after him.

CalBuckeyeRob

Feb 25, 2012
Not sure why playing in Cleveland would be a problem for him. The team has no established starting goalie going into this year and will likely give multiple guys a chance to grab the job depending on performance. Very possible he will get the opportunity at some point to earn one of the two jobs in Columbus. Head to Finland and that competition occurs without you and if someone steps up and earns it you are likely doomed to a backup role at best whenever you might decide to come back to the NHL.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
"They know my plans" (or whatever)....always rubbed me the wrong way.

Both the usage of the word they at the time, and the fact that he made it seem like he didn't think that they had any plans after him.

He could have been singing koombyaa and how much he loved it here and it would have rubbed you the wrong way. It would be more surprising if something he did/said didn't piss you off.

Finner

Dec 8, 2018

Veini win the best goalie award in the liiga, but cant say he deservers it. He was playing back of the best defence and the best team of Liiga. Well Kärpät was 2nd but roster was way ahead other teams. He is good goaltender but at this moment i cant see him being over the average in AHL. Hopefully im wrong

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad