GDT: CBJ @ Philly

Michigan Magic

Nov 3, 2023
Hattiesburg
Werenski must be HS. Gudbranson is going back to his old days.

Even Torts wouldn't help us either. So many stupid mistakes, losing the puck... . How can you make a quick play when on a quick pass a player is handling the puck for half a period?

I would still wait and not make quick conclusions. But we need a tough player. I really like Luostarinen

We must fire him and you know it.
The players wanted this clown.
That's it! I'm calling a podcast!

Michigan Magic

Nov 3, 2023
Hattiesburg
Right, we had to fire him. I mean Babcock.
Honestly, I don't know the right answer here. This shxt went sideways too far, too fast. We've been betrayed by an owner who doesn't care, a GM who absolutely has no idea how to build a team, and a coach who is in over his head.

Next practice...
This is a puck.
This is how you pass a puck.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Honestly, I don't know the right answer here. This shxt went sideways too far, too fast. We've been betrayed by an owner who doesn't care, a GM who absolutely has no idea how to build a team, and a coach who is in over his head.

Next practice...
This is a puck.
This is how you pass a puck.
I think they made an elephant out of a fly. Babs would be the ideal coach. I have a feeling some players didn't want him, and took advantage of wanting to see pictures.

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
I admit, I have not watched a full game now for about a week and a half now and don’t plan on doing so any time soon. too much agony. I tuned in tonight for the first couple minutes or so and was like yup, no. I’ve been a die hard jackets fan since 2012ish when I started watching hockey. from 2012-2018 or so, I missed a total of 6 games. this season, im over it. hate this team. this is my least favorite jackets squad we’ve ever had. I was so damn excited when we drafted fantilli. I had really high hopes for this season. I got completely duped. screw this. until major changes are made with the FO.. etc. i’m done wasting
my time watching this product they ice every night.

I moved from columbus 2 years ago so I rarely get to make it back for a game (used to be a STH).. I made it back for the islanders game just before halloween. to think we’ve only won one game since I went is comical but so not surprising. pathetic. sad. so many adjectives.

Reactions: koteka

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Listened to it on the way home from the Browns game and man that was quite the mood killer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad