Proposal: Cbj new jerseys

FreeBoomer61

Feb 8, 2011
This is something I've worked up for recently to give the team more brand continuity.

You can check out the rest of my NHL redesign here

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I think our existing cannon thirds should be our main jersey. No way do we get rid of them.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
This is something I've worked up for recently to give the team more brand continuity.

You can check out the rest of my NHL redesign here

Really like this concept... just appears way too similar to Winnipeg and their color scheme...

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
I like the standalone cannon, but would prefer to just switch that with the current third crest and keep them the thirds. I like the current home and road jerseys. Only thing I'd like to get rid of is the piping, but that's minor.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
I like the standalone cannon, but would prefer to just switch that with the current third crest and keep them the thirds. I like the current home and road jerseys. Only thing I'd like to get rid of is the piping, but that's minor.

I agree, I think the current home/away are fine and I particularly like the primary crest.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
I want a European style 3rd jersey. Make the current 3rd our primary jersey (both blue and white) and then go radical with a new third. Something that has the yellow/green more prominant. Make a statement! :)

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL

think of all the new jerseys you can buy :laugh:

Boomshakalaka

Why do I do this?
May 1, 2014
Columbus
Yeah I like our crest but I do think we need less red in the jersey. I think the girdles should be blue with a red stripe and maybe an update to the arms of the current jersey. Love the alternate jersey. Tough in columbus to promote blue gear though with college rivalry.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Yeah I like our crest but I do think we need less red in the jersey. I think the girdles should be blue with a red stripe and maybe an update to the arms of the current jersey. Love the alternate jersey. Tough in columbus to promote blue gear though with college rivalry.

The blue in the third is more reflective of Carolina, than Michigan. I do like your suggestion of reducing red, though.

HattanJacket85

Jan 20, 2014
New York, NY
I'm fine with our jerseys (though I wouldn't mind a switch of the third uni) but I think we have to ditch the red shorts. I mean...come on, that's the color of the confederacy...Change the shorts to blue or gray.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I think everything should be left just like it is. Look at the old school teams, they rarely, if ever, mess with their jerseys. Part of building tradition is keeping the uniforms the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad