GDT: #CauseWinning: Canes @ Rongos Game 2 ("7pm" on ESPN)

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Shoot first mentality our powerplay is too predictable. The change starts with removing burns from the first pp and putting TDA in there
Since when have we had a shoot first mentality? We have a shoot last mentality. It's gotta be the absolute perfect shot or we never shoot at all.

Shoot first mentality is what we need to f***ing fix the problem.

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
One last hot take and then it’s nap time for me.

KK looks better than Drury centering whatever line that is…

Good night all!

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Well we deserved that.
Shoot first mentality our powerplay is too predictable. The change starts with removing burns from the first pp and putting TDA in there
Burns has unfortunately declined y/y and it shows. I don’t think we have a #2 point guy either though. Both TDA and Skjei are not #1 nor #2 guys.

Damn, my wife was crying at the end.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
IMG_1314.jpeg

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Would much rather of won that last game of the year and had home ice to start this one

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
The best thing that could happen to this team at this point is Jordon retiring. Not because he isn't good, he absolutely plays an important role for this team, but to remove Brindy's security blanket and make him use the skill guys we have to win.

JamieG19

Dec 8, 2017
Tough spot to put kooch in but I’d be surprised if he isn’t starting game 3
What? Andersen was terrific. Especially in the OTs

Brind'Amour believing his own hype. Questionable decision to scratch Kuznetsov after playing him on the 4th line. Why not put him with other skilled players?

Reactions: Unsustainable

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
I really don't want to hear a bunch of bull shit about embellishment and everything else. They had 2 PPs in OT and couldn't convert. That's a silver platter and they didn't get it done. On to the next one. Uphill battle if they're gonna get back in it, but it's not insurmountable by any means.
Dallas did it against a pretty good team but Adin Hill was in net lol

Reactions: VAcaniac

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad