Who has the better carreer

• Quinton Byfield

Votes: 89 45.2%
  • Cole Caufield

Votes: 108 54.8%

• Total voters

rattle

Aug 23, 2022
In my league I can't decide myself as do I want to trade Caufield for Byfield ? Byfield's ceiling may be of a more complete player and he is a center but will he remain at this position and will he ever reach his potential ? Caufield is a much more safer bet. Help me HF !!!

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I think CC will have the best first few years because he’s physically fully developed and at his ceiling. QB has lots of development left as his body matured. Once that maturation occurs he will be the more impactful player. He’s a big centre. Even if their ceilings are identical the big centre will impact the game more.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Caufield is the safer option because he's already productive, but I would still choose Byfield because of upside.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Biased to Caufield, haven't been too impressed with Byfield. That being said, he could be a late bloomer, just needs to buckle down.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Is this a keeper league, or a one year league
I’d probably go CC, maybe QB if keeper league.

EverTheCynic

May 26, 2022
Caufield probably gets more points annually, but there isn't a single GM in the league that wouldn't roll the dice on Byfield.

He's a rare breed if he pans out.

staveNsteel

Jan 18, 2021
As both a Habs fan, and an owner of both in my dynasty.. I'm keeping Byfield! Don't get me wrong, Caufield will put up goals and ppp, but Byfield has the potential to be a complete player with a ton of upside. I'd love him as the future 1C in MTL, and keep him on my fantasy team.

Reactions: TheDawnOfANewTage

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Weird how there’s a good number of QB posts, but the actual results are heavily CC.

I went with CC just because you should know what you’re getting. As long as he can stay healthy (and I don’t think 1 big injury means he’s prone) he should be a solid 40 goal guy. I actually think QB might get dinged up more often- big body playing center, it’s tough to put his whole game together and play consistently great. CC just needs to snipe and not get rocked, might be better odds of that occurring.

rattle

Aug 23, 2022
May be I'm wrong but I have Dustin Penner vibes when I think of Byfield.

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
Caufield is an awesome player already. Byfield, if it all pans out, will have a bigger impact but I feel like people are assuming he will get there, and I am just not sure I see it.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
oh shit lol but yet, i'm not even surprised

people in "hockey markets" tend to be clueless for some reason, imagine at any point in time, you'd take a one dimensional midget scorer over a complete mammoth of a package player

these same people will STILL vote Subban over Doughty too

2for1PizzaPastuh

Jan 13, 2023
oh shit lol but yet, i'm not even surprised

people in "hockey markets" tend to be clueless for some reason, imagine at any point in time, you'd take a one dimensional midget scorer over a complete mammoth of a package player

these same people will STILL vote Subban over Doughty too
guy had all of three goals last year, can't really blame them

answer today is definitely Byfield

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad