Post-Game Talk: Cats given 2 min minor for beating the pens in a shootout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Guys, we have to realize that this league will do anything in its power to prevent us from winning the SC.

What an abysmal performance by the refs. Each time I think it can't get any worse, they pull another trick out of their hats.

I am amazed of our team's work ethic, they just don't go away. What a fun group. Plus Reino doing MT's catching the bus move at the end? Priceless.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Post your Cornhub search history then :laugh:
IMG_1080.jpeg

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Guys, we have to realize that this league will do anything in its power to prevent us from winning the SC.

I certainly don't agree with this. I think there was some blowback from Nick Cousins doing dumb shit and they're sending a message. I'm not sure what the message is at this point, though. This was just a total clown show.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I certainly don't agree with this. I think there was some blowback from Nick Cousins doing dumb shit and they're sending a message. I'm not sure what the message is at this point, though. This was just a total clown show.
I agree, officiating was very favorable fo Florida until the finals when they starting calling everything like a mid November game.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
I agree, just my way of saying that it is getting out of hand. I counted 5 clear cut penalties by PIT that did not get called where we get called for sneezing.

If we didn't hit 5 goal posts each game, this stuff would have less of an impact. They couldn't stop us even if they tried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad