Post-Game Talk: Cats given 2 min minor for beating the pens in a shootout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Gotta love how this team sticks up for each other. Something we didnt have in the dark ages at all.

Hopefully Penguins dont make playoffs. I thought the refs were bad against Toronto etc but Penguins just reminded me there NHL #1 team

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Who whines more? Cindy or all of Pittsburgh? People say he doesn’t cry or dive anymore?? Lmao!!

And why tf were they booing so much after Barkov went down??

So satisfying beating that team and watching their fans cry. Hope they miss again by one point and are dogshit for a decade plus. Watch their “fans” not show up.

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
Cindy has ALWAYS been a crybaby crying little bitch. Lomberg didn’t do anything and that little bitch immediately turned to the ref crying. It is embarrassing for the league.

Thats why he got his teeth knocked out in his first few years. He thinks he’s entitled. I have always hated him.

It is amazing how much hate the Home office has for the Panthers.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Pittsburgh sucks and didn't even deserve a point. Not even 15 minutes of power play could drag that dead ass garbage team to a win.

Gotta love how even "mods" on HF on Penguins board still making that new joke "They have fans?"

Rich as their barn had the worst attendance numbers in 03 before getting Crosby and Malkin.

Yeah, they're about to re-experience some good times while they wait for Malkin's corpse and Sidney's tutu to get put in glass display cases. There ain't a pebble small enough to safely throw in that direction.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Who whines more? Cindy or all of Pittsburgh? People say he doesn’t cry or dive anymore?? Lmao!!

And why tf were they booing so much after Barkov went down??

So satisfying beating that team and watching their fans cry. Hope they miss again by one point and are dogshit for a decade plus. Watch their “fans” not show up.
I usually reserve my hate for Boston but Shitsburg is getting close.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
1706382737970.jpeg

Reactions: RogerRoger

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Panthers won the game because of special teams last night.

Think it's time to acknowledge that Kompon has really turned things around for the power play since putting #23 on the first unit.

They’ve been running that quick pass play to Reino in the slot all season. Just now is it actually working consistently. I do agree having Swaggy out there as a deterrent has helped.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida

Think it's time to acknowledge that Kompon has really turned things around for the power play since putting #23 on the first unit.
is he also in charge of the pk too? Cause good lord, i know the pens arent good at it, but 1/8 is insane, especially dealing with 6 in a row.
Other than the wild debacle game weve been locking it down hard.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
is he also in charge of the pk too? Cause good lord, i know the pens arent good at it, but 1/8 is insane, especially dealing with 6 in a row.
Other than the wild debacle game weve been locking it down hard.

Since November 27th, two months work of hockey.

[[Last 28 GP vs first 20 GP]]

18-7-3 (.679 pts%) [[4th vs 10th]] +6
97 GF (3.46 per game) [[8th vs 23rd]] +15
70 GA (2.5 per game) [[4th vs 7th]] +3

27/96 on PP (28.1%) [[4th vs 25th]] +21
90/105 on PK (85.7%) [[4th vs 19th]] +15

The special teams have been the difference for the whole takeoff IMO.
It helped take some pressure off Bob/Stolarz.

It helped the 9 game win streak.
It helped spark the offense and ability to close out games and not have to chase/comeback as much.

Definitely been a team effort all around and now the 5 on 5 is even more insualted and strengthened with those PP/PK improvements from Maurice and Co.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

I was watching the PP closely last night.
№23 seems like the fifth option on the first Unit. He was wide open many times last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad